Monday, May 29, 2006

Why the Internet is making me poor

Why the Internet is making me poor.
I love books. All kinds of books old,new,used,paperback,hardcover. I used to count how many I had but lost track. Last count was around 3500. mostly paperbacks. God I'm going to hate it when I move.
Right now I'm trying to complete a series of books. I've looked high and low for The novels to Emmerdale. I found most of them on Alibris.com but there was one or two they never had. Then I found Abebooks.com....Out of England...They have everything I would want plus I've found other stuff. The shipping is even cheaper them Alibris. The mailman is going to start wondering what I'm getting from Engand all the time.
I'm reading the Tim Cockey Books right now. Hitchcock Sewell mysteries. Really good reads. Fast, funny, sexy, two thumbs up.
And I'm also reading EX Giroux. Death of a Dilettante. EX is a author out of Canada that put out a series of books in the 80s. Also very good. Hard as heck to find..

No comments: