Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Constance speaks Written July 20,2005

Hi De Ho Auntie S
It looks like we are going to be staying at the uncle house more. Monday,Wednesday and Fridays.
today Savannah was in one of her moods. Dad puts down her throne and she starts crying. dad doesn't want to leave but Uncle gets him out and once Savannah sees he isn't going to play her game she shuts up. Its so hot today but he puts us in front of the fan...I nap for a bit and we watch soaps. Then Uncle get himself a Dr Pepper. He comes back into the room drinking it. Savannah goes nuts. She thinks she should be drinking it...She starts to scream. The neighbours get all quiet thinking he's killing someone in here. So he goes out and gets her a bottle of water. She takes one sip of that and throws the bottle off the side of the throne and hits me...That hurts so I start crying. He takes the bottle and puts some formula in it and brings it back....Old hoover lips starts sucking it down before he can let go. He then gets me one and Savannah wants that one to...Hey tubby I need to eat to....
We then have a burping contest. Uncle burps first. Its ok....then Savannah does her little burp...Well this is something I'm good at....I pass gas and burp. Showed them.
Uncle put us out on the floor...I'm moving but backwards....can't get the knees to move right...I'm still not dumb enough to hold my own bottle. I'm going to let them hold it until I feel like it.
Your cute niece
Constance

No comments: