Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas List

In this electronic age I thought instead of sending a letter to Santa it would be easier to just blog it.
I will start with small items and then move onto larger ones as we go along.
First as Sally Brown ask for...Money. Any size shape or amount would be nice. My debt doesn't seem to be going away as fast as I would like.

Now onto the real stuff.
Kitchen tongs...Not thong that thought would just be wrong.
Tong..like they have in restaurants. Stainless steel so they go along with the rest of my stuff. 12in OXO or Krup brand.
A kitchen timer..now not any kitchen timer this one has to replace my clucking chicken timer.It got over wound by a great niece who shall remain nameless..the odder the better.
Tires.
DVD box sets of British shows. I've been told I have a thing about British tv but I don't really care because this was from a person that has seen Star Wars 47 times.
If you want to make this simple don't ask me what they are about you will just be confused..
Ballykissangel I have the first series
Midsommer Murders I have the first,Third,fifth and sixth. don't ask.
Rosemary and Tyme any of them
French and Saunders Any
Brother Cadfeal any
To make this easier Borders is have a DVD box set sale 19-20th 40% off. that's even better then what we give the nasty educators. Follow this link for coupon.http://f.chtah.com/i/9/276579820/coupondvd_1218.htm
Any books I want I'll pick up for myself, same goes for clothes.
That's all...remember to shop smart shop Borders. Merry Christmas.


and money :)

No comments: