Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl XLI

Just got back from a Super Bowl party and wasn't really surprised that the Bears lost. I know I should be more supportive of the home town team. But its the Bears. Lot of show but no follow thru. And that is my comments on sports.
No ads that really stuck out in my mind. Couple of "cute" one. I'm sure that isn't what they where looking for. Half time show..Prince? Was MC Hammer busy?
The party was great as always. Big thank you out to the Harksens. The food was bad for you and lots of it. Many many chooses of wine and other adult beverages. The Merlot was good but I know I will have a headache cuz of it and the White Zin tasted like cardboard...don't ask. Good friends,gossip and wedding planning filled the night.
Births,weddings,trivia nights,and jerks name Jim.
My doc aint going to be to happy about the wine but he's a very unhappy man...I wonder why?

No comments: