Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas List 2007...

Since the list from last year was completely ignored I decided to go a differant route.
Money....if it was good enough for Sally Brown it should work for me.
I was told I was hard to buy for ...If I want something I get it for myself. Ok yeah I do that.
Here are some more suggestions...
Money
Gift Cards. Make sure there isn't a fee or expiration dates on them. Mall and Grocey store ones are known for that.
Money
A Paper Shredder.
DVD Box Sets.
Peace on Earth
Money
Ammo
A weekend of rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know if you are going to put 'boxed sets' you should at least list the ones you want. That would be nice. Not that I'm getting you one...lol but still. You should also list what stores you actually shop at for gift cards, unless you want gift cards for some weird places. lol.