Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fine Art At the Figge.

Miss Leanne is looking for a garden gnome for her mother so we went to the Beaux Arts fest they have every fall and spring. Most of the time it rains and rains...This year the Figge Art Museum let them hold it in their court yard. The Figge also had free day. Well they let you into the main gallery but not the traveling galleys. That was ok. I begin to take pictures didn't use a flash and did it right in front of one of the guards...15 minutes later he comes up and tells me that I can't do that..Did you not see me taking pictures back there...I got you in one of the frames...It was ok...It doesn't make me want to go back and see what they have with the travel exhibits.



Brogue paintings.
A Grant Wood Stain Glass
Mr Wood himself
The Figge it self.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: