Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Autumn Time Blues

Here it is almost mid October and I haven't posted anything...Not even a picture of the twins.
It could be that I'm to busy with work to post anything...naaa. with the economy it seems like I'm spending less and less time there. Thank you Washington.
I could be my social calendar is full....who am I kidding. I haven't had a funeral in two weeks.
No I think it all comes down to me not really liking the month of October. July is number two on the months I don't like....Bad stuff seems to happen to me in this month so I just try to lay back and hope it passes without any problems.
Its not all bad. There are family and friends who have birthdays and anniversary this month. It Breast Cancer Awareness month,Halloween is this month,its almost election time....Oh there's that bad stuff again.
I may come to hate November.

Remember to Vote in November or don't come crying to me.

No comments: