Thursday, February 09, 2012

Notes from the Cookie

It's been a while since I put up the great words of wisdom that I pulled from the fortune cookies I got while eating at my favorite Asian restaurant.
You would make a good lawyer. Feel Free to ask for assistance friends are willing to help. Never thought of a career in law. You have a friendly heart and are well admired....I knew that. You create your own stage and your audience is waiting.
Good news will be received in a letter. Got this one just before I got my first unemployment check..
You will soon change your present line of work...and this was before Borders closed One should not forget the language of gratitude....this was when I was taken out to dinner while waiting for my unemployment to kick in and was broke broke broke...thank you sister. Wealth is in your future......I'm still waiting
So all this great wisdom from one little cookie

No comments: