Sunday, July 01, 2018

Life Interrupted

I haven't posted a lot in a long time. Hit and miss over the last two years.
First I had two of my nieces get married within a 6 week period. Sisters. I was very involved
in the first one. Walked her down the aisle kinda involved. The other one not so much.
During that time I was pushed out/quit my job at the bookstore. I won't go into the slimy underhanded way that this placed does stuff . They did spread around that I quit/walked off
the job. How they stay in business is beyond me. Go to Amazon if you need any books or to your small local independent book stores.
Now I had time to help with the weddings and worry about employment later.
Later came and I got what I thoughts was going to be just a short term job. Wrong.
After being at a job for 18 years it was a shock to switch gears and begin a new job.
It was a throw back to my days at Montgomery Ward. Selling apparel came back so it was no problem. Except the co workers. Wow. Bitchy whiney entitled women. But I knew the company
was going to get rid of two of them. Yes tell me all your years of experience so I can take over your
job when they can you.
Fast forward two years. Workers are gone. Things are running OK. But there is an undercurrent that
something is off. Got more people from the old job. The slimy one. Yeah still that way.
Then the rugs gets pulled out from under me. People I thought I knew and could trust threw me under the bus. Again more crap then I want to go into...also legal reasons. But really. So 2016 ended on a
nasty note.Not counting the election. 2017 didn't look to be any better. Oh and the whole my sister breaks her leg thing didn't help any.
So new boss, boss gone to have baby boss back. Person in charge shouldn't have been.
Applied at jobs and got turned down. Really not in a good place.
Thought that Costco would be the answer but that's not looking good. My choices are limited. I've had two jobs per say in the last 20 years. Retail is it. Not really trained for anything else. My food service degree is a joke. Hate restaurant work . That and I think that my mind is giving out on me.
Don't know how much longer I can live barely paycheck to paycheck. If anything happened I'd be homeless in less then a month. Joy and sunshine of what to think my golden years will be like.
Also I have anger issues with the two blondes that screwed me over at the turn of the century...yes 20 years and I'm still hanging on to it. Every time I hear about a death in Des Moines area I hope its one of them. Big ass hypocrite. Went to his fathers funeral. Acted like I was some pond scum. Your the one that started it. Could make his life hell but I won't . And the other one. He's getting Karma.
Bitch whine yep that's what this is.

No comments: