Monday, January 16, 2006

Unhappy Constance....Written January 16,2006

Dear Auntie Sarah,
You need to talk to the big people here. It has came to my attention that they always stick me in pink. A couple outfits here and there would be ok but my whole wardrobe is pink. I know it goes with my delicate peaches and cream complexion,but I would like a little variety. Savannah gets greens,yellow and purples. Really I think she should stick to black its so slimming and all.
Now I don't want any bold colours because that will just wash me out. I will just be a pair of beautiful eyes floating up there.
Stayed with the uncle Monday. Dad went job hunting. He took us to lunch with a friend. She kept saying I scared her that I never blinked....I just don't want to miss anything. She tried to get me to eat this bitter bread stuff. I wasn't having any of that. I just wanted my crackers.
Then we went to his work and all the people told us how cute we are...I know that....But he wouldn't let us out. I'm walking you know. I need to be free.
When we got back to his house he made us take a nap. Him and Savannah went and laid on the bed. She is getting to be a suck up . I wouldn't lay down but then I do need my beauty sleep so I did shut my eyes for just a moment.
When I woke up I was full of energy. I needed to move. Uncle got smart and opened up the rooms so I could run. I was a clear open run....and then Savannah stuck her foot out and tripped me...she looked all innocent but I know better.
The cute one
Constance.

No comments: