Monday, January 16, 2006

What's he talking about...Written January 16,2006

Aunt Sarah.

I really think you need to talk to the uncle about something. We stayed at his house last Monday while dad went looking for a job. He kept saying it was an anniversary for us. That it was 1 year ago that he first got us. I thought our birthday was last month.

Anyway the sister and I are both our not feeling good. She has stuff coming out of her nose and she keeps coughing all the time. I’m having trouble breathing in from my nose. The parents got us some medicine to take. It makes us feel better for a time and then sleepy.

Uncle tried to feed us but it hurts going down. He did get some more stuff to play with but I just didn’t feel like it. I would go over to him and pat his leg until I found a soft spot. He has a lot of soft spots on his leg. I’d put my head down and just rest. It feels better to put my head down. Constance is to dumb to do that. She kept hitting her eyes and crying so she didn’t rest. Uncle was reading and I had my head down when suddenly we hear a thud. We both look over and see that dummy had fallen asleep sitting up and had tipped over. She was just laying there snorting with her stuffed up nose.

We for the most part just drank juice all day. Constance did have a big lunch but I didn’t feel like anything. I think she ate so much because she kept going the day before.

Uncle said he was going to show us off to all the people at work. They haven’t seen us in a month. But then he changed his mind he didn’t want to infect any people with our colds. I really think it was because of the snot all over Constance face and he was embarrassed to be seen with her. It didn’t help that she would fight him any time he tried to clean up her face. She not to bright that one.

We slept most of the afternoon. I don’t like a blanket over my arms. The goof likes it up over her head. That was fine it made her wheezing not so loud.

I think we were going to stay at his house later this week but now he has the cold. Grandma did to. I think it was that Constance that gave it to everyone. Dummy

Savannah

No comments: