Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Ides of March

Recovering from the day with the babies. Don't know if its easier when they don't move or not. Was thinking about what I'm going to do on my vacation. Most likely nothing. Did look thru the book Europe On a ShoeString. If I went now I would be eating my shoes by the end of the trip. Still trying to figure this thing out. Want pictures. So heres the first. Stevie of course. Nancy goes on vacation starting the 19 thru the 26th then I go on vacation til the 4/April. It looks like I'm singing at the wedding. Now have to find the organ or piano player and hope that she can play the stuff I can sing...Not church songs. Howard is gone on vacation. don't notice him gone...Lots of people like that at the store..."You where gone?really?" Only two days til payday...then a little money to play with...

No comments: