Sunday, March 25, 2007

Who Knew

this is David...He used to work with us...he escaped er left and now runs a business there in town. He was at a table that came in third...they had booze which I was told wasn't allowed...last time I listen to someone.

This is Lulu...she had to hide all night because I don't think her probation officer knew she went out of town. Oh and she is the disco queen.

Caretaker Jane...the real brains of the duo...

Old Lady Gimm always looking her....Hey is that David I see over there...

We did a trivia night in Eclaire last night. It was to benefit the Fire Department.We made a respectful showing. Really we didn't do that bad...It would have been a B if it was a test...Who knew that cows had 800 blood types...its not like that would come up in polite conversation. The areas that we didn't do that good in were...Sports arenas and March Madness. College Basketball??? UCLA wins and then we move on to next year....

2 comments:

thor said...

so. clue me in. when was the first time you listened to anyone?

Richard said...

I listen to people,I just tend to ignore what they have to say.