Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Its Mel's Fault

The Link below will hopefully take you to a site that has photos from a going away party for a Co worker. Justin has left us to move with his lovely bride to be,to teach English to people in the south....Korea. I wasn't able to go because....lets just say I wasn't able to go...Mel was kind enough to go and take pictures. Now people complain that when I take their picture that they come out looking stupid and well its nice to know that not true. Also all the captions are pure Mel not me..
Here's hoping they have a safe trip and don't have any problems over in Korea. You here that Kim Po what ever.
And incase the link doesn't work I 've stolen one of the pictures and posted it here to prove my point about me taking bad pictures...notice sign above subjects head..fits...








http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/mels_photos/Justins%20leaving%20IPT%20for%20a%20foreign%20country%20Party/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some interesting friends. Thank god that not all of them are abnormal.

Anonymous said...

thank you.
am happy to know you are still having the police keep an eye on me.
dont forget its code red
i dont want to come back
i am enjoying it far too much here and i have told about 3 people that if i come back to america they have to come with me.
and yes they actually all want to. so close your mouth.