Saturday, June 30, 2007

I was just kidding

Seen the news... What the snickerdoodle is going on. I was just kidding about Mel causing a orange alert...now look what's happened. First the car bombs in London and now the nutjobs setting fire to themselves and trying to drive into the Glasgow airport. I hope that they are two differant groups doing this and that there are no more. I think the ones in London were done to kill the fun for the up coming concert for Princess Di. It will be a nightmare to get any where in downtown London for that...and the stuff in Glasgow....bored kids...

Mel if you read this...Head down...and if you see any stranger then you people don't get on the plane.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Richard,
Thanks for the warning. Yea its all crazy stuff happening i have to say. But currently I'm okay. No car bombs going off in my current location of Dublin.