Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lessons Learned

Today I learned,
Never to trust the cat on the side of the road to stay there when you drive by,
All people that use the I74 are idiots,yes thats people from both sides of the Miss.
Keep all discussions with management on paper and make 8 copies.
If a stupid person is in the building they will find me.
Never make a grocey list while working,you forget most of it the minute you walk away.
No matter how many times you change the clock setting on the VCR you will not get the very beginning or end of a show.
Private Practice is an evil show.
The chances of me being out of debt before I die are not good.
Brown is not a good colour for me.
Ice Cream can not be forgotten.
Day care workers don't know how to take care of there own kids.
Planning your life a year in advance will only look good on paper.
If you can't beat them...undermine them.

No comments: