Friday, October 26, 2007

We Watched Happy Feet 8 times



Dear Aunt Sarah,

How are you? We are ok. This is just a reminder that in little over two months its going to be our birthday and Christmas. We are working on a list to distribute to all the relevant people in our lives. I think for Savannah a 5 pound block of chocolate would keep her happy .

Not funny blondie, I want more then candy.

What, meats and cheeses?

Well that would be nice but I want toys, and books, and clothes and to be an only child and…

Ha ha funny sister dear. You haven’t seen my mirror have you?

It’s never out of your hand how could I see it.

It’s gone missing and just was wondering if you knew where.

The last time I saw it was at Uncles house. Maybe he kept it.

He’s got mirrors at his house why would he need mine…I’d like to take the big mirror he has in the rabbit room and put it in my room.

Why so when you wake up in the night you get scared by the horrible site..

If you were there Savannah I would be.

Any way we stayed the weekend with Uncle while mom did something.

Its just not as fun. The balls have lost their luster and that cookie monster thing is just weird.

It scares you doesn’t it Savannah.

No its just creepy. Kinda like you.

Quiet Savannah, Anyway we got there and he promised that we would be able to watch Happy Feet. Nana and I looked thru his DVD collection and didn’t find it. So Nana told him he was to get Happy Feet NOW!!!

So we went out and got in his Blazer and drove out to his work. Well Savannah wanted to climb in all by herself and it was all dirty and she wiped her hands on her eyes so she looked like she had two black eyes.

You didn’t look so hot either Constance. You picked at your face til you had blood running down your face. The old lady that helped us thought Uncle was beating us or something.

We got Happy Feet and watched it. Uncle said something about a fire and that darn disc.

Sunday Savannah made a fool of herself.

Me, I remember you right next to me.

But your bigger so people will remember you more.

Sure Constance. Uncle gave us a bath Sunday morning and then when we got out we ran to the bed room to get dressed but saw that people were outside getting into their cars so we got up on the coach and jumped up and down. Some of the people pointed. We didn’t see anyone we knew. Uncle came running in saying that those Presbyterians sure got an eye full of two naked girls.

Then we went to the park where one of uncles old lady friends works. We have a picnic in the air conditioned office. You liked that place didn’t you Savannah.

No not really. I really didn’t like it when someone jumped on the bridge and made it bounce when I was trying to walk across it.

What are looking at me for..I was just having a little fun. I think uncle wasn’t to happy with you. After we left there we came home and had to take a nap. Uncle makes us take lots of naps….I think its so he can get away from Savannah.

No I think its so he can have some peace and quiet from you Chipmunk

Jaws

Blockhead.

Godzilla

Til later the Cute one and her sister.




No comments: