Sunday, April 20, 2008

Getting to know me....I asked for it.

This is one of the surveys that are floating around the net...Its different because the friends and family answer it about you...I'm going to collect and put up the best answers. You can cut and paste and send it to me.


Okay, this one is different - this is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME. But FIRST send a blank one out to all your friends, including me, so we can return the favor to you. Be honest! They're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a few minutes, so just do it! First send (forward) this survey to everyone you know to see how well he or she knows you. Second, hit 'reply' and fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and send it back to them.


Where did we meet:


Take a stab at my middle name:


Do I smoke:


Color of my eyes:


Do I have any siblings:


What's one of my favorite things to do:


What's my favorite type of music:


Am I shy or outgoing:


Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:


Any special talents:


How many children do I have:


If you and I were stranded on a deserted island,
what is one thing that
I would bring:

No comments: