Friday, March 06, 2009

Ebay bound?

A couple years ago my dad cleaned out the cupboards and gave us some of it. My take from it was a set of coffee mugs,serving plate and cream and sugar set. Each cup has a different picture from around the world. There is Parliament from England. The Eiffel Tower from France. the Colosseum from Italy and on I don't think they were ever used. No one seems to remember where we got them from. I'm thinking it was one of those one piece a week things from Eagles. It was how we got a new set of encyclopedias. Or it could have been from the gas station. I haven't found anything on the net or in any books.If any one out there has any idea leave a comment. I don't know if I could ever use them. So afraid to break one...




The marking on the back of the pieces read Kaysons Fine Ironstone China copyright 1966


No comments: