Sunday, September 06, 2009

The Lost Trail.

Continuing on the Bettendorf part of the Duck Creek Trail we started at Middle Rd and worked up stream to the place that the trail splits and I lost it. Well I didn't lose it I just took the way the ended in Duck Creek park instead of going on to the River. Old Lady Gimm,Care taker Jane and I walked 4.2 miles.



I'm never sure where the beginning is or what is up with the mile post
Calm and clear
Signs explaning what the plants are to help with erosion and to bring back what was once native plants
I think the thing on top is the design they must have once had for the bike path
The I 74 bridge over the trail.
the rules for walking or riding on the trail.
we get the hint.
someone got cute and made it a B....and we saw empites along the way
only these two made sense.

Kimberly Rd over pass. the only hilly place on this leg of the trail


checked the blood and it was a little low so I HAD to bring it back up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you get ice cream?