Sunday, September 11, 2005

Entry for September 11, 2005 four years after

I left the entry title as is because it is so fitting. Who could believe that 4 years ago the world would be shook to its core. How could the United States be attacked like that...Sleeping giant?,Lazy,? Selfish me could only think that on the 13th I had tickets to go to England....I soon got over that,the airline and hotel and other places I had reservation in got a hold of me and refunded my money with you problems, except the train ticket place. Its someplace in Virginia and they said use it or lose it...Sweet.
Four years ago I spent my vacation helping out in New York City. I cryed for most of the time. I don't like the idea of the new tower going into its place but that's just me. Nice park would do fine.

So this week I seen how many times I could try to take myself to the limit. Work from 6am -3pm and then take care of the twins three days and then cooking and shopping because of another great niece being down for a visit. I slept most of today. Missed Erie Feis. Which is the Quad Cities answer to drunken days. The Irish people of the area show that they can do as much stuff as the rest of the Celtic Nations. and the beer tent is a plus.

Alexia is the great niece who came to visit. She is 7 going on 35. Clothes horse and to smart sometimes for her own good. She was down for back to school shopping, but it turned out to be the day the twins got clothes and me....She did end up with two pairs of shoes. A girl can never have to many shoes. At Christmas time she gives us each a list of what she wants..Each person gets a differant list so no getting the same stuff and she tells exactly what she wants. Size,colour and most of the times stores and price.
My sister Madame has gotten herself a job down here. JC Penny's may not know what hit them. She starts September 19th Women Suits. I'm making a bet she doesn't make it to Christmas.
she also has a chance of getting on with the Radio Group here in town. Traffic controller and it has nothing to do with roads or cars. She will be living with my sister Mary for the time until she can get on her feet. As if Mary doesn't have enough problems.
Tomorrow is a twin day. Their father is going to go looking for a differant job. This one he has had for almost two months. I'm going to hate to see what that tax return looks like...
Sometime I'm going to have to talk about the soaps. But right now they all kinda suck.

No comments: