Sunday, September 25, 2005

Cute little boy Written on September 25,2005 age10 months

Dear Auntie S.
I don't think the uncle is to happy with us. It could be because of Savannah's sudden ear pierceing screams while we are riding in the car. He always stops suddenly and gets out to look at her. Her seat is right behind his so he can't see her. He mumbles things like bee or rock, but she just sits there and smiles up at him thinking my voice so get peoples attention.
I know he can't be mad at me. I like to play hide and seek but I keep forgetting to tell him. Once I got into the closet and it was dark so I went to sleep until I was rudely woken when he picked me up and then he wasn't to happy when I crawled into the big coffee tables drawer and the door closed on me. I kept kicking the door open and Savannah saw me and would laugh.She is so easy to amuse.
I still haven't gotten any teeth. They try to come thru but noting. I'm not happy. I just would like to suck on the bottle when it gets bad. I can crawl now. I can crawl which the first time Mom saw it you would have thought I cured the common cold.Savannah still goes along on her elbows and drags her self along. She sometimes can move just as fast as me.
Uncle thinks it fun to put the bottles on the other side of the room and have us race to them...Savannah still wants both.
Uncle still reads to us everytime we are here. Savannah gets bored and want to eat the book. I know that after he is done reading that I will be lotion on my legs and arms for dry skin.
Savannah now has hair that moves. People still think she's a boy....Oh look at the little boy and his cute sister....I like that.
I can sit up on my own now. I still haven't figured out the reaching for stuff I fall over and hit my head. Savannah gets a laugh out of that.
When you come to visit and have your camera we do sit still for that. We found that if we do then we don't get as many flashes in the face from Grandma...
We are only spending two days at uncles next week. He's trying to teach us words. Mines donor...
The cute one who will have beautiful hair one day
Constance.

No comments: