Monday, September 12, 2005

Seattle and beyond Written Sept.12,2005

Dear Aunt S.

We have spent a lot of time with the uncle this week. He said that we would send out a message at the end of the week. Constance wanted to do this but she is teething so all you would get is my gums hurt my gums hurt…look a ball!

You heard that we went to Seattle to see family out there. Flying is fun, the up and down make my tummy feel funny. I did throw up on some guy behind grandma when I got to excited. But he looked bored. Constance didn’t like it; they said something about her inner ear or something like that. And that it’s too bad she can’t chew gum to help…Chewing gum with the toothless one now that would be fun to see.

We got to Seattle and went to a party with all these strange people, well people we didn’t know, the people here are strange. I will scream if I hear one more time….now which one is which, oh this ones bigger, are they the same age, is it a boy and girl, oh look you have teeth (while sticking hand in mouth). I kept hearing mom saying who has them who has them….So then Mall and grandma buying clothes…and then home….

So staying with the uncle a lot this week. He also told mom that he would watch us extra so she could have alone time…Dad has it all the time why not mom.

Uncle is so funny. He tries to do stuff to make us laugh…he was standing up with a sheet over his head playing peek-a –boo until he noticed that he was standing in front of his big front window with people going by looking at the odd man….

Like I said Constance is teething, and she lets us know it. She will suck on the bottle and yes she is holding all by herself now. Then a pain will hit her and she cries and cries and then will go to lay her head down on the floor but she does it to fast so you hear. BAMMM!!!. Then she cries harder because she now has hit her head. Dummy.

Its fun here at uncles, he’s trying to find all the stuff we would like to play with. Little stuffed animals and balls but I like the Kleenex box he has in the trash. I caught the edge of the box with my foot and brought it down…

Constance is trying to crawl; she gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth. Then she gets tired of that and lies down and throws her hands out and thinks she’s flying. She does push her self back a lot and gets herself stuck in places because of it. There is a spot in grandma’s house that is beside the TV that she keeps trying to back her way thru. People see her over there and scream and comes gets her before she can fall off the edge…Oh she would bounce or the dummy would like it…

I do not like Vacuums and there is nothing you can say to make me like them!!!!!

Uncle had us in his front room. He calls it the babies room, like we can read any of the books there, and he’s moved all the stuff out of reach….But we kept finding stuff on the carpet and he thinks this is wrong. So I’m over in the corner looking at the bottom of my car seat and Constance is in the middle of the room doing her Titanic king of the world impression when uncle brings in the evil machine. He turns on this noisy monster and goes around the room and Constance looking down to make sure she is ok with it…She lays there looking at it and when he brings it over to her she pats it with her hand and then knocks her head on it….then he sees me. So scared I can’t make a noise. He turns it off and comes to me and I cling to him…Then he sits down by it and Constance and try’s to make me look at it. I’m thinking it’s not that bad. Constance is patting it with her hand and I go to reach out for it when Constance hits the on bottom and it screams at me so I scream back….EVIL EVIL MACHINE…….

He does read to us. But Hop on Pop is getting old. And I really don’t care who dun it in the mystery he’s reading.

Don’t know how many times he has us next week.

Talk to you later

Savannah who’s not a boy….

No comments: