Sunday, June 22, 2008

Shaking and Moving

Last weekend I moved around my cave...aka bedroom/living room/sitting room/computer room. I thought since its turned into a rainy and hot summer that I'd try something to make it cooler in here.
Before the bed was under the window with a table next to it and the computer next to that...Any time it looked like rain I'd have to close the window and then come home to a stifling hot place.
So I moved stuff around and found out some very interesting things.
1. I didn't have anything under my bed ....really...nothing...ok a sock but nothing.
2. I have a lot of knick knacks.... junk.....dust catchers....why did I keep this again?
3. I have a lot of books...that when you get them together in one spot..they are heavy...really heavy...nasty want to burn them all heavy.
4.I don't think I've ever not had a wall on one side of my bed...Shared a room growing up with the two brothers so bed against wall..all the places I've lived bed against wall...Well now its out in the middle of the room...
I must roll in the night....yep I've ended up on the floor three times now...toss turn toss turn...toss thump...
5. I have a lot of books..

No comments: