Thursday, February 26, 2009

the Yankee Woodshop Its not

After my diabetic eduction I decided I needed to go shopping. Let all the info thrown at me time to seep into my brain. I hit the near by Goodwill to see if they had any interesting paperbacks. Found a couple and then was ready to walk out and I saw this. I thought wow its ugly. Someones project from 10 years ago. Then I got to look at it and think its solid and in pretty good shape. Maybe a coat of paint and its wouldn't look that bad. So I got it $5. Then I got it home and thought where am I going to put it? It fit fine in the kitchen. I think its a small side board. Some place to put the silver and place mats and napkins. It will be just another place to put junk...The picture make it look beige but really its a light purple...or at least I think.....First I need to get that storage smell out of it.














No comments: