Thursday, April 30, 2009

What would Emily Post make of Facebook.

The other day the local news had a piece about netiquette. It focused mostly on Facebook. The person on there said that people tell to personal of stuff. I say that if you allowed someone to be your friend on there that you should expect to read stuff that they would tell a friend. Some people do go over board and tell about every trip to the bathroom,that may just be what kind of person they are. If you don't like it delete them and join the white glove drinking group.
There is a group on Facebook called the."Everytime I get on the computer I end up on Facebook." OH how true it is. Mousehunt and the farm are my favorites. But its fun to see people I haven't seen or heard of in years. Kids I went to school with,former co workers, and people from all over the world. I give it another year and most will move on the the next shiny thing. Twitter anyone?

No comments: