Saturday, July 29, 2006

Baseballs and Nachos

Dear Aunt Sarah,
Thursday night Mom and Dad tricked us.We went to a baseball game it was fun, there was a lot of people there. We got to eat Nachos.. They did give Constance gas..
Me gas?....I couldn't hear the announcer over old cannon butt here...
It wasn't that bad Constance.
Bad ,people thought they started the fireworks early.
Anyway...at the end of the game Mom dropped us off at the Uncles house. We thought since we had Grandma's car that we would be going to her house.
I wasn't really happy...even the little suck up Chiclets teeth girl wasn't happy.
I don't have Chiclets teeth....Jaws
Chiclets teeth
jaws

He gave us cookies and juice so it was alright.
But then he wanted us to go to bed...I was wide awake and ready to rumble.
You did rumble that was all your gas,Savannah. Jaws

He made us get cleaned up and then put us down and turned off the lights.
Everytime I would go to get up I would hear out of the dark....Down....sleep..
How does he do that....
Finally we went to sleep but then sirens woke up the delicate one.
It wasn't the sirens that woke me up it was having Savannah's butt on my head.

This happened five times in the night...Uncle really has to do something about that..
Constance needs her beauty sleep.
My beauty sleep? You should look in a mirror sister dear. And if I'm the afraid one why did I wake up with you laying on my stomach?
It was the only soft spot...
Yeah those four pillows uncle put down were really hard....

The next morning we got up and heard stuff going on out side uncle's house so we went into the front room and tried to look out the window. Uncle hadn't put up the blinds yet so we had to pull them back and looked out.Goofy thought I was going to hold them all the time but my arm got tired so I let go and it hit her in the back of the head. Well this woke up the uncle and he came running. When he got to us and picked up the crying one he didn't do the "are you all right" he said...god you stink...What has your parents been feeding you?
I had stuff coming out of the diaper and going up my back and Constance had it going down her leg....Uncle just took both of us and took us into the bathroom and put us in the tub. He stripped us down and then turned the hose on us...
It wasn't the hose Savannah...you do over do things...you had the nachos all over you clothes and down your legs. Besides I like the feel of the water....
Then why did you cry? Constance.
Tears of joy....Jaws.
After cleaning us up we had breakfast and then played for a while....
Then uncle said since we got up at 6 it was time for a mid morning nap. We don't do naps...He put us in the bed and told us,down and sleep. Well Constance was telling me a joke and I laughed and Uncle got that little vein in his forehead....He took us both and laid down with him...Me under his left arm and Constance on his chest...She cried for a while but then gave up and slept...I figured there was no one to bother now so I closed my eyes for just a second...
Closed your eyes and snored like a moose.
You don't know what a moose sounds like..
I live with you I'm sure its close...Jaws.
We then had lunch.But while uncle was making it an evil bat that uncle has attacked me...I just wanted to see what one was like close up but everytime I touched it. It would roll over and hit me...
Maybe it thought you were going to eat it Savannah.
Shut up Constance.
Jaws
Chiclets
then grandma came to our rescue.
We need to have mom tell us before hand what she is doing with us.
Remember when you come....Toys
The Sisters Hasken.

No comments: