Monday, August 20, 2007

The Edge Of the Internet.

I think I've now signed up for everything on the net. You can click on most of them to see what they are like. Myspace,MSNSpaces,Yahoo360,Hi5,Ringo,Facebook,Friendster, Flickr,webshots,Flixster and on. I notice that most of the people are in there early to mid 20s and that they really only hang around for about three monthts and then move onto the next new thing. So if you get an idea that you are going to send me an invitation to join the new and exciting online community don't. Unless its a fun and exciting place that I can meet like minded people. HA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol
did i ever tell u i used to have like 6 different places like that?! i finally got tired one day and deleted 3 different accounts. now i only have bebo, facebook, and my livejournal for my trips.
oh and i guess i have that movie thing u sent me too..but does that really count?