Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Vacation part 3?

gloat (glōt)
A feeling of great, often malicious, pleasure or self-satisfaction
[Perhaps of Scandinavian origin.]

Darn those Sweds.

Starting at 4:31pm Friday I'm on vacation for the fourth time this year. this one will be 10 days long and I'm so looking forward to it.
Is the job getting to me...Oh I can't say that...(page 78)

So what am I going to do? Don't know, waiting for some disaster to happen.
Yeah that's not nice but its like a Mary Tyler Moore party something always bad happens in the world when I go on vacation.
I should just plan something and be done with it.
I'll be helping out with the Jerry Lewis Telethon. Don't know what I'll do...phones or shake down people on the street.
Then there is my list...Clean the bathroom,sleep,clean out the closets,sleep,clean the kitchen,sleep,clean from under the bed,sleep,read,sleep,catch up on Hollyoaks,sleep. Try to talk Nancy into some retail therapy,sleep,sleep. Yeah sounds great to me.And if any of the co workers come over...I promise not to ....(see top)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please go to England.