Sunday, August 26, 2007

Four Things...By Savannah

Four Things about me you may not have known.....(but probably do!)

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1.Beautiful Baby
2.Older sister to her
3.
4.

B) Four places I have lived
1. Grandma's
2 Dad's
3.Uncles


C) I love to watch:
1.dinner cook
2. Happy feet
3. Cars go by at Uncles
4. Happy Feet

D) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Dells
2. Seattle
3. Uncles
4. Back Yard

E) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Beans
2. watermelon
3. Anything my mom makes
4. hotdogs

F) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Grandma's
2. Grandma's
3.Grandma's
4. Uncles

G) Four friends I think will respond:
1.Constance
2. Grandma
3. Mom
4. Aunt Sarah

RETURN DIRECTIONS:
Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun.

Copy and paste, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send
this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it
to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about
those
who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you!

No comments: