Sunday, September 23, 2007

Riley Reunion 2007

Heading into the old home town on Illinois route 88 ....what its called 40 now oh ok..Heading into the old home town on..how long have they called it that..15 years? really. Having the interstate called 88 and this road 88 confused people..Should have left it 5 and 88...Any way I'm heading into town to Nims park for the Riley reunion. Its my mom's side of the family. Not as large as the other side but just as loud and they like to eat.



Our hostess for the Riley reunion Granny Clampett...no my sister Dianne




Dianne and two of her children Joe and Lena.

Joe or as he was called growing up the little puker. Any place any person...blaaahh. He love me telling people that..


Joe's sister Lena. Her two kids are around here somewhere. Behind her my cousin Lori and her husband Kurt. Lots of food in the offering. three different buckets of KFC..yum. I brought ham.



I never knew I was related to Hank Williams Jr...oh it's Joe and Lena's little brother Tim

Look its Aunt Madame....run for your life
Alexia my niece Jennifer's oldest
Jevon .Jennifer's son...the middle child Serena didn't feel like having pictures taken,
SSSSHHHHHH!!!! the newest addition to the family...My nephew Danny joes little boy. Thomas. not to be confused with my Uncle or his drunken son.
Lena's little girl Chevla just 1 on the 29th of August.



My uncle Ray and Aunt Margaret. the last of Walter Riley's kids
My cousin Lori...really second cousin with another cousin's little boy making him my fourth cousin..

My cousin Martha deep in thought....(potato salad or macaroni?)

My cousin Carol...on the right..her daughter Robbie..in the pooh shirt and Robbie's kids...the rest of them
Cleaning up and going home..Uncle Ray,Jevon,Karen and Aunt Betty...Til next year..

No comments: