Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Sitcom Of My Life

I was working at Borders today at the registers helping a guy when he asked me out of the blue...."Do you know where the nearest Target is at?" I suddenly notice that Mackenzie to the left of me is giggling like a 2 year old...and Jane to the right of me is chuckling in front of a confused customer. I must have had a expression like I just got hit by a dead fish because then he ask....."Target its a store have you ever heard of it...Is there one near?"....Now I have out and out laughing on both sides of me....
Target...MMMMM.yes I believe I have heard of it..I think that you can step out side and look west...you can't miss the giant red bullseye on the horizon. How he got to Borders from the interstate like he said he did and not seen the Target building is beyond me...I guess never ask him to be a witness at an accident.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't make this stuff up.