Sunday, March 30, 2008

Special Day

A very special day is coming up....no Easter is past...no not tax day....not pay day....Come on Cinco De Mayo is in May...It's my birthday. Same time every year 100th day of the year..Unless its a leap year then 101.
My wish list for my birthday.
Money. simple easy,like the colour.
Brit shows on DVD....A list can be gotten upon request.
Money.
Tires for the Blazer.
Lilac scented candles. I used up most of the ones I have.
A decent pizza...its a pizza wasteland down here...
money..in case you forgot.
Checks will be accepted...paypal is ok too..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing, EATING those candles? I know you still are owed a pizza run...still, use a little restraint, man. So, if you have a Friday or Saturday night free, we can go on a pizza run. But it has to be this month.