Monday, August 11, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now

Today I went in for my year eye exam. I have to do that for my contacts not that I'm old. But since there is a new doc I had to start all over with the paper work. Family history and all that fun stuff. Where it has if anyone in your family is crazy (they put it the nice way)its so hard not to put yes.
Any way the Doc who's diploma is from May of 2007,got off on the wrong foot. He tells me that people my age need to have a complete check up. Glacoma and all the other stuff. MY AGE.....So after the fun look here and here and whats clearer and now and now...they dilated my eyes...Oh fun. Well it didn't take the first time...so he did it again...and still after 10 minutes nothing. What did I know I had my contacts out and couldn't see anything. Finally it takes..and booom,I noticed the differance. Still blurry but everything was really really bright. He then put on his WII helmet and flashed really hurtfully bright lights in my eyes. After all that he said my eyes are ok. I asked how long before I can see again? Well since I had to have three drops instead of 4 hrs it could be 8-10...
Then they let me loose on the world. I could see fine at a distance but close up. Nothing. Got home and tried to read HA and tried to watch TV HA. Tried to do some work on the computer...That was fun. NOT.I looked in the mirror and it looked like Little Orphan Annie...whites and then big black middles...So I did what I'm good at I went to sleep.
Now here I am almost 12 hrs later and just now stuff is returning to normal...or as normal for me. Another year to do it all over again.

No comments: