Sunday, May 10, 2009

Duck Walking

after a wonderful Mother's day meal I knew that I needed to go for a walk. I was thinking of Scott Co Park but...So on the drive home I came up to one of the crossings for the Duck Creek Trail. I turned in to the parking area and went from there. I thought I would walk about 1/2 hr out and then come back.


Starting at Eastern Ave and heading east.
I went all the way to Duck Creek Park were the trail seems to end. I was tired and didn't go looking for the continuation.
Wouldn't believe that this is in the middle of the city.
looks like someone was trying to make themselves a hut of some kind
.6 of a mile to the end

One of the bridges going over the creek.

This walk has been brought to you by Genesis...Never Settle
After a walk you can do a work out on this equipment.

No comments: