Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday Walk In The Park part 1

I'm always on the look out for differant and interesting places to walk. I thought I would try out West Lake Park since someone works out there and makes it sound like a paradise.


The happy helpful park lady.
In case I get lost


Children's Forest. I think that meant small trees.

I was aiming for the bird not the couple making out on the left...which you can't see either

Way over there is the beach. I didn't get around to it.
The trail I did find...forging the creek..and not getting muddy

My one trail in the woods I found..up the hill and around the corner and back to where I started.

So the plus side....its not that big of a place and with the lakes in the summer it should be a cool breeze most of the time
Minus side....no real trails...the lakes ..mosquito havens.

No comments: