Sunday, May 24, 2009

Old Lady on the Bike Path

After my little trouble with the bad med reaction I didn't get out much on the bike path. But Sunday dawned as a beautiful day and I knew I needed to get back on the trail. I knew if I went by myself that I'd over do it and really be in trouble. I called old lady Gimm to be my companion. I knew she didn't have much time so that it wouldn't be that long of a walk. We walked from Eastern Ave to Brady Street to see how it was. There is a big open field in this part so hot summer days no shade.



Wouldn't know that is one of the major streets in Davenport.



Where off to see the wizard...no...
from where I don't know.
To the left the path continues. To the right Garfield park/school
Looking West up stream
Garfield park looking south east off one of the many bridges.
the open field. Off to the right is Garfield park and school.
Don't know how offen that you have to watch for a train here. I think its just a switching line so nothing long.
Not to deep and very clear
The little Goose Creek making its way to the Duck
the over flow pond at the area the Goose and the Duck meet.
this walk has been brought to you by Pepsi

No comments: