Monday, July 16, 2007

Rambling

So its another beautiful day in the neighbourhood. I spend the day trying to clean house. What it turned into it moving junk from one place to another. I did get all my clothes folded and put away. I do have a lot of stuff/junk. I turned in two bags of bottles $10. now I have two more to take in.So why all the what I did. I'm trying to figure out where my day went. Maybe it was catching up on two weeks of Emmerdale. Maybe it was the three hour nap I took. Yeah I think that did it.
Only four days til Harry Potter. Mel is back from Europe....they can breath easy now.The twins have some kinda rash thing.General Hospital really sucks,Nicholas Cassidine is getting kinda chunky.Has it really been 30 years I've watched One Life to Live? A Sonic drive in is opening soon in the area...rednecks rejoice.. Victoria Beckhams reality show is on tonight.Will I watch it. NO...Maybe I'll take another nap.

No comments: